Tips to protect and Secure Data backup
Businesses these days rely very heavily on computer technology and the internet. With more and more offices and businesses going paperless, and with modern tech becoming an integral part of the business process, the typical company has a huge amount of data stored digitally.
Making use of modern technology in today’s digital age is great, as it can help the environment by reducing paper usage and it makes things far easier and more efficient for both businesses and customers. However, there are also risks involved, namely the risk of being exposed to cybercrime. This sort of activity could have a serious damaging effect on a business and could result in the loss of huge amounts of data.
The one thing you can do to protect your data is to look for a suitable automated and secure data backup service that works for you. There are various software options you can choose from such as:
· Carbonite: With Carbonite backup for business, you can benefit from peace of mind and protection when it comes to your business data. All you do is download the software to your systems, tweak the settings, and the software will do all the rest.
· IDrive: This solution enables you to back up quickly, easily and securely on PCs, Macs and mobile devices. It is simple and convenient to use and you can opt for a free version as well as a choice of monthly plan options based on your needs and budget.
· SOS Online Backup: This software does exactly what it says on the tin. With this product you can choose from a wide range of plan options to suit your needs. It offers a high level of security and protection when it comes to business data. You can also benefit from mobile backup and share as well as a range of additional features.
· Backblaze: With this software, you can benefit from effective online backup that is secure and provides a high level of protection. You can benefit from an impressive range of features with this software solution and the cost per month is pretty reasonable.
· SugarSync: With this particular product, you can backup your valuable business data using your existing folder structure. This means minimal hassle and greater convenience. The data is backed up continuously in real time for an added layer of protection and additional peace of mind.
· SpiderOakONE: This backup software offers a full suite of features and can be used on an unlimited number of computers. Some of the features include continuous backup, file sharing, full disk backup, folder syncing, and backup to local storage.
As you can see, there are various options available when it comes to backing up your business data securely and continuously. This is ideal for all sizes of businesses, as loss of data can have just as devastating an effect on larger businesses as it would on smaller ones.