Motorola chief debunks rumors of carriers passing on Rokr iTunes phone

Share on facebook
Share on twitter
Share on linkedin
Share on whatsapp
Motorola chief debunks rumors of carriers passing on Rokr iTunes phone

During a press conference on Tuesday, company chief Ed Zander said the phone, known as the Rokr, will be out in “a couple of more months,”

“There is no resistance on anybody’s part,” Zander said. “I don’t know where these rumors got started.” He said went on to say, “When we did this deal last year, we knew exactly what carriers were interested in [it].”

Read the complete story. (AppleInsider)