Medical malpractice is a serious threat for doctors and medical professionals. The risk of lawsuits is so threatening that 93% of cases never make it to trial. The remaining 7% go to trial.
If you want to reduce your risks of medical malpractice, you can do the following
One of the scariest things in the healthcare system has to be medical malpractice. It’s something that no one wants to experience but unfortunately occurs very often. To be more informed about this important topic, we have prepared some important things you should know about medical malpractice.
Let’s look at the importance of Medical Practice Management Softwares and how they can improve doctor-patient relationships and patient experience in a medical practice.