What Is Property Management?
Property management is the supervision of private and commercial properties, including apartments, houses, shopping malls, and such. It involves the overseeing of property that is owned by another person or party. Preventive maintenance, cleaning and construction all are the duties of property manager.
Property managers secure your invested money, and you will get tenants who commit for a longer period of time and have less issues and repairs to manage. It may be a regular task to follow rent payments, collect late charges, manage complaints and repairs, and prepare the property for new tenants.
When Should You Hire a Property Manager?
As an investor with property, having a good property manager plays an important role in the success of your investment.
If you are a new investor facing the following, you should definitely hire a capable property manager.
- You reside far away from your property and want someone to look after it. A capable property manager would do that on your behalf.
- You have no experience or are not interested in managing your property. Hiring a property manager would help you perform this task.
- There are certain circumstances where you don’t want to communicate directly with your tenant, and this is when your property manager comes to the rescue.
- You don’t have much time to look after your property, and a property manager with expertise would help you manage your property professionally.
- You can afford the cost and want to be assured that your property is in safe hands.
- You have multiple rental units and it’s difficult to look after them individually.
What Are the Benefits of Hiring a Property Manager?
- In case any issues arise with the tenants, your property manager will handle all them on your behalf. You don’t need to get involved in the conversation directly.
- Hiring a qualified property manager will help you get more business for your property.
- In case you have multiple properties hiring a property manager would take a huge burden off your head and saves your precious time.
- A proactive property manager can help you avoid having a vacant property, therefore lowering your risk of lost income.
- With a capable property manager, you get the advantage of their expertise. They are usually well connected with local service providers and can get you quality jobs done for reasonable prices.
The Best Property Manager for You
Property management service providers like ADCP (Abu Dhabi Properties LLC) are among the best in the region. Established in January 2006, it operates as a multifunctional property and real estate management company.
ADCP offers some value to customers by providing start to finish property management services in both single-let and multi-let speculator portfolios. They have a highly talented team that can assume control throughout the everyday elements of your properties, saving you time, and cash.
By basically examining all properties for manners by which they can improve the presentation of every part, ensuring the long-term value of your investment.
ADCP is a completely claimed subsidiary of Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank (ADCB). They have created their frameworks and processes over many years to guarantee that they give the highest level of efficiency.
ADCP’s Property Management Services Are Broadly Classified in 2 Categories:
- Landlord Services
- Leasing Services
Landlord Services by ADCP
ADCP services include financial services, service team management, schedules of condition, insurance assessment values, landlord and tenant issue resolution, construction monitoring services, design management and project management services, determination and control of cost, service team management, and much more.
Because of expanding customer demands, ADCP gives natural, wellbeing and security consultancy services in the security explanations and disaster recovery planning as well. Planned Preventative Maintenance (PPM) is an increasingly significant part of building resource management. Components of a building, for example, a rooftop, lifts, air conditioning have limited lifespans. A PPM program offers the renewal of these components before they fail and cause expensive damage to other building components.
Leasing Services by ADCP
ADCP gives an industry-leading renting service offering bespoke, proficient property marketing, and promoting advice. Besides having the option of concluding the renting procedures in a single day, they also offer a full scope of renting services that range from candid processes to vehicle parking.
They offer serious and consistent services for standard tenants’ recharges, while guaranteeing that all processes are completed ideally and that the tenant stays informed consistently. The tenant will get an update letter from ADCP 120 days before the expiry of the rental period.
ADCP offers office and gateway-based enquiries for new rentals, accessible throughout the UAE. Their reach is exceptionally serious, decided through detailed data and contacts, and it adds to a full scope of rental services. Their review and maintenance teams perform checks and repair services prior to handing over any unit in order to guarantee that ADCP rents out properties in the most ideal condition.