It’s springtime and like those bright yellow flowers that make the season complete, you might also be looking for colors to complete your look. Bright colors can make anyone look good. Unfortunately, not everyone is comfortable wearing bright colors. If you are also one among such people who don’t like bright shades, then neutral is the right choice for you. The thing with neutral color outfits is that you need to balance it well.
If you love wearing neutrals but don’t know how to style it, this article is for you. Let’s talk about a few of the best neutral colors and style that you can easily carry off.
Neutral colors for you
- Light brown or tan - This color makes just perfect sophisticated neutral dressing. Pair it with basic white of light yellow and you are good to go. Just keep one thing in mind that your brown during spring shouldn’t be too dark or too dull. Keep the balance by opting for brown with a little golden undertone. Pick for something lighter than dark chocolate color. Accessorize it well and you are ready to make a statement.
- Off-white or cream - Bright white color outfits make perfect pick during summer. So, don’t pick white in spring and rather opt for off-white or spring. Look for off-white outfits with an underlying brightness. It shouldn’t look dull just cause the name is cream. Rather keep the color of buttermilk, vanilla custard or double cream in mind. These are the shades of cream perfect for spring outfits. knows how to play with the perfect off-white. Do check out the styles he creates
- Perfect Grey - This one color should be included in every season wardrobe. One should just know the art of accessorizing and mix-match and grey could be her best friend. Grey colors are mostly a cool toned mixture of white, black and blue. When you are picking grey outfit for spring, make sure to look for warm grey, something like dove’s wings.
- True Navy Shades - Picking true navy could be tricky. It looks very close to royal blue so you may get a little confused. Check out the navy look at and you will get an idea. Navy blue looks sensible and creates that right look for spring.
Style for your spring look:
Once you know the right color for your outfits, here are a few looks you can create using it:
- All white - Yes, we said that white is not the color of spring, but all white is the outfit of the season. The condition is that you have to go white from head to tow. Pair your white shit with white denim but play with shoes and jewelry. Choose embellished tote bags and wedged sandals to bring that right balance for all white look. You can even wear small studs or pendant to cater the jewelry need.
- Dusty hue and boho vibes - You can use shades of brown, which we talked above, for this look. Make sure not to do it in excess.