Mustering up the energy to workout takes time. Even when you finally make up your mind and throw on a pair of sneakers and grab your headphones, you still have to figure out exactly what workout it is that you want to do. This part can be even harder than the initial decision to workout or not. Should you go for a run? How far? Eh, maybe just do some abs in the park and call it a day. However, you know once you get there you’re going to end up doing 10 sit-ups and then stare at your phone until you decide that the walk to the park was a workout in itself. It’s tough, gathering up the motivation to get moving when you have no one to push you. It’s especially hard if you don’t have a ton of exercise settings and equipment to choose from.
Unless you’re one of the two-floor apartment owners in NYC, odds are you don’t have room in your apartment for a treadmill or any type of home gym. If that’s the case, in order to actually get a good workout in, you have to belong to a gym. Normal gyms are nice because they’re roomy, have the equipment you need to workout, and once you get there, you see other people working out, which makes you want to workout (probably). However, non-traditional gyms like Brick New York are even better.
is a gym that is home to one of the greatest fitness families on the planet. They pride themselves in being more than just fitness, but an actual fitness family that encourages you to reach your goals and push yourself much further than you could have pushed yourself in that park. Brick New York holds over 200 fitness classes per week. They offer full service locker rooms, a coffee bar, pro shop, and very qualified coaches and instructors. Unlike your average gym, trains you to be an athlete. There is no better place for you to be if you’re serious about transforming your life.
You definitely get what you pay for when it comes to becoming a member of Brick New York. While the pricing may sound steep at first, you’ll soon see that the results are worth the cost. You can even get your first class free when you sign up for a long-term membership. Visitors to NYC are welcome to join in on the fun, paying for only one class at a time. Below are the pricing packages and what each has to offer.
- 12 months pre-paid unlimited: unlimited visits, any location, full year paid upfront ($3,000/year)
- Annual unlimited monthly: unlimited visits, any location, 12 full and partial-payments ($275/month)
- 6 months unlimited: unlimited visits, any location, 6 full and partial-payments ($299/month)
- Corporate pricing monthly: 10 employees minimum, 15 employees minimum at $230/month, 25+ employees at $225/month, private classes available ($235/month)
- 20 class pack: expires in 3 months, 25/class (normally $35), can be used at any location
- 10 class pack: no expiration date, 31/class (normally $35), can be used at any location
- 10 class pack: 3 month expiration, $27.50/class (usually $35), can be used at any location
- 1 class: 1 visit, any location, unused visits expire after 10 months
Fitness goals are hard to meet when you’re working all alone. The support that Brick New York brings to its members is like family members pushing you to live the best life you can live. Belonging to the Brick community is like having a family away from home, and the gym will become your home away from home. If you’ve belonged to an ordinary gym before, you know that you normally do see some familiar faces, but you’re on your own when it comes to getting your sweat on. At Brick, this is done together. While Brick has many locations across the United States, there are two in New York City alone.