Have you ever wondered why people prefer ? In our everyday life, we come across foods that are sprayed and bathed with pesticides and insecticides. While washing purges them of some of the poison, there is always a certain percentage that enters out the body. Organic foods not only lowers the pesticide buildup within your body, it also gets rid of the toxins created within your body.
Also, organic foods contain negligible amounts of pesticides and are free from preservatives. Organic foods and originally raised animals are not given hormones and antibiotics that boost their metabolism, thereby yielding many fresher consumables. Here is a list of the top 5 of 2017:
- Fermented Vegetable Drinks: Fermented vegetable drinks is the thing for the future. The people will soon learn the benefits of these products and the advantages of them over conventional fruit juices. As people learn the benefits of these, they will start to consume it, from occasionally to a regular basis. Fermented comes in many shapes and sizes each hailing its own set of nutrient or caloric value or for some who simply like the tastes of it. They are made in the most natural possible way imaginable. Instead of going to the market and buying individual ingredients, you can just simply buy one of the pictures, just look at the content carefully the next time you're in the shop, and you will be fine.
- Nootropic Foods: Nootropic foods are consumables that enhance one's cognitive functions. They affect the concentration, learning and the all over memory of an individual. Most people don’t like to eat foods because that would make their skin glow brighter, but the ones that will look after their bodies as well. nootropic foods help in the growth of the mind and are gradually getting popularity in the present market scenario. Eggs, fish, beef liver, herbs and finally nuts are the most famous nootropic foods you can find in your market. However, before gulping them, all together make note that they are high in protein and can make you ill, should you consume too much. Consult your physician and decide an amount of the daily protein intake appropriate for you and your body.
- Turmeric Powder: Turmeric powder can be considered the god of all anti-toxins. Recently people have started to consume it on a regular basis in the form of green powder. In terms of antitoxins it can rid the body of all types of toxins and eat some turmeric or turmeric early in the morning helps with the bowel movements and keeps the body refreshed for the rest of the day. Turmeric drinks have started to gain popularity fairly recently. Turmeric powder combined with black pepper is also a very healthy product and before soon we can expect to see a lot more of them popping up in the market.
- Organic Oil: MCT oils are easier to digest and should be a top priority for those who have digestive problems. They don’t require bile salts to help withthe digestion, rather they mix into the bloodstream directly because of the shorter chain links in their molecular structure. They also provide sustained energy since they have a god amount of fats stored in them. The medium chain fatty acid molecules help in maintaining body balance and weight as research has previously shown to us. MCT oils also help to maintain and regulate the hormones within our body. They also have antibacterial and antiviral properties which make them perfect for people seeking better gut health. The oil is easily absorbed in the body and in the process gives the digestive functions a rest as it doesn’t pressurize the digestion process.
- Salted Caramel: Aside from being super tasty and a healthy product, the salted caramel can be sued in an array of food items. They are sweet with a touch of salty flavor to them and packed in nutrients to the last drop. The ingredients include cacao butter, caramel extract, cacao powder, Himalayan pink salt, coconut palm sugar and various food extracts to give the mixture a range of flavors for each individual. From popcorn to sinks and everything in between, the salted caramel has taken over the food department, especially where food toppings are concerned.