Body weight is one critical factor that affects your overall health. A healthy body means maintaining a healthy body to height mass. Over the year, changes in lifestyle, fast-paced work scenario, food choices and above all lack of consciousness for exercise has increased in obesity.
America and Australia are at the top of the chart with more number of deaths due to obesity. Obesity or overweight causes many diseases including life-threatening heart problems leading to strokes and death.
With the world health organisation taking firm steps to counter obesity and spreading awareness for healthy living, concentrating on weight loss as a priority. Now, even people understand the growing need to stay fit and healthy and are adopting several measures to maintain proper body weight.
How much you exercise, control your diet or take supplements like Garcinia Cambogia ( which is famous for its effectiveness in regulating body weight) you cannot attain your goal unless your body gets what’s it needs, sleep is the priority.
Our body requires a certain amount of sleep per day to rest, maintain adequate body functioning and to detoxify. Studies have revealed that most body functions such as burning fat are high during sleep hours. This suggests that if your body doesn’t get adequate sleep fat burning process will be slow apart from overall health effects like tiredness, fatigue and poor concentration. Therefore if you need your weight loss goals to work in your favour, then you must try to get enough body sleep.
Underlined are some of the benefits that a good sleep will give you to boost your weight loss goals
1. The human digestive system works most while the body is asleep. So when you are resting, you are helping your body burn more fat.
2. Functioning of all body organs is connected to the brain. And your brain too needs rest to help the organs work well. A good sleep will give your mind rest to start working more efficiently.
3. Since when sleeping our body is solely working on regulating our blood flow, getting enough sleep will help maintain the blood pressure thus affecting your overall health.
4. Getting adequate sleep also helps to improve metabolism as bile juice secreted by the pancreas is most when you sleep. Bile is responsible for breaking down fat and absorbing essential nutrients into the blood.
5. Another important thing is when you take good sleep your body and mind are prepared for next day, and it will be easy to maintain your daily routine without skipping anything.
Well, on an average a young adult requires eight hours of sleep. If you are taking less time to sleep, you are only exhausting your body and draining your mind of needed energy. So the body will require more energy to work throughout the day leading to hunger pranks and make you eat more.
So if you are very serious about your weight loss, you must take enough sleep to support it. Rest is essential it helps your body heal and recover and above all recharge for your next day's activities.