If you have a Macbook Pro, this will be interesting, because we are going to show you 6 tips to take care of your Mac. A computer is not bought every day. In general, if you take good care of it, you will have a machine for many years. It is true that laptops tend to be damaged before because they walk more, expose themselves to blows and, as comfortable as they are, they are used more, but they are also very practical. Today we want to talk to you about tips to take care of your computer. If you are interested in the subject, stay with us because we started:
Tips to take care of your MacBook Pro
Here are some tips to take care of your Mac that we recommend you to follow:
1. Take good care of the battery: Beware of vitiating your Mac's battery. Charge it whenever necessary, do not have it all day charging. In general, the battery can last you in perfect condition 2-3 years without problems; it depends on how much you use it, of course. Battery Health type apps let you know your status.
2. Do not expose your Mac to high temperatures: Avoid exposing your Mac to direct exposure to the sun and high temperatures. Ideally, keep it as cold as you can. You will not need a fan for your Mac, but you might need it to improve performance and keep other laptops cold.
3. Use a good case to transport your Mac: Even the best cases can become elusive. If you take your Mac every day to work and one day you drop it, you could run out of a computer. Buy a good case, keep in mind that it is an investment. A case is resistant to shock and water.
4. Updates: It is important that you update whenever there is a new version. You will be better protected against vulnerabilities.
5. Restart your Mac from time to time: It is very comfortable to leave it at rest and never turn it off. But it is important to restart it from time to time to make it better.
6. Clean it from time to time: A cleaning to remove garbage is always appreciated so that you do not fill your 128GB SSD or more in two days. You will appreciate it.
With these tips, your Mac will last much longer. It is important that you keep them in mind, because a computer is not bought every day, and surely you want to extend its useful life to the maximum. Spare parts are not particularly cheap, so if you want to squeeze the juice of your MacBook as much as possible, you'll have to take care of it as it deserves.
Even if you follow these tips, you may have a problem with your Mac. If so, it is important that if you have a minute you can see Macbook trade in program to sell it online. It is only a recommendation that we give you so that you always have a best chance.