Beards have become one of the most popular trends in recent times in the fashion industry. Gone are the days when boys and men used to prefer shaved faces. Beards are now becoming more socially acceptable and they even appear good. Of course, there are some people who completely reject the idea of having a beard, but as a general point of view, beards have become very popular.
The rise in trend of having beards have established a market of beard oil. People are considering beard oil to hydrate and moisturize their skin. Having a dry scalp can be annoying and itchy. Similar is the case with facial hair.
Beard oil is made out of a combination of different oils depending on the company the customer selects. Some companies will have different additions to the mixture.
Nevertheless, here are some interesting facts that might compel you to purchase oil and use it over your beard:
- The reason behind popularity of beard oil is its effectiveness. Many experts are of the view that using this oil can tame the facial hair and make it softer than usual. It is in fact now used as a styling agent in the fashion industry by many men. The beard looks more shiny and groomed when used.
- Beard oil appears to be more effective when after the face is washed. The best time to apply it is early in the morning. The application must be done right after you cleanse and wash your face. The ultimate aim is to take good care of the skin and mistuning it at the same time. Since it is versatile in nature, it tends to be more beneficial for men who live in cold and dry areas.
- The right quantity of beard must be applied in order to have better results. Few drops must be applied when it comes to shorter beards, whereas, a minimum of five to six drops must be applied for longer beards. It is also recommended to use the product right after the shower.
- The application of beard oil is typically followed by massaging and rubbing activity. It is preferable to apply the oil and rub it using your hands. Then massage it thoroughly all around the facial hair including the skin beneath it. You can use a comb after application. This will ensure that even the skin beneath the beard gets moisturized.
- One of the most important facts of beard oil is that it refreshes the beard and makes it smell good. Along with having a great moisturizing effect on the beard and skin, it even makes it appear good and smell better. It even aids you in getting rid of flakes which is also termed as beard-dandruff.
It is matter of opinion whether you want to grow beard or not. If you are, then considering beard oil is essential. It allows you to keep good care of facial hair by maintaining its health and appearance.