Businesses are always looking forward to retain their current customers in order to improve the customer lifetime value (CLV). Customers like businesses who provide instant customer support and solve their queries.
Here are top 5 tools that are a must have for any business looking to improve their customer service:
1- – One of the most popular speech and customer engagement analytics software, CallMiner, helps to improve customer interaction through a critical focus on resolution as the fundamental driver of positive customer experiences. When contact center agents and other customer engagement handlers are empowered by insight and feedback in real-time, they can dramatically improve the rate of positive outcomes. Today’s customers’ preferred methods of communication vary between phone calls, chats, emails and social media, and CallMiner helps companies automate the overwhelming process of extracting insights from these various interactions to reduce the cost of service delivery, mitigate risk, and identify areas for process and product improvement.
CallMiner Eureka is a leading solution to optimize the performance of customer engagement center. It can be delivered as a cloud based or on premise contact center solution. Here are some of the features offered by this tool:
- It helps to capture metadata from any source like call recorders and chat systems.
- It converts the customer interaction data into a format easier for doing analysis.
- It automatically evaluates every contact for sentiment categorization.
- Has powerful API with SDK to enable easy extraction of interaction analysis data.
2- – The best way to make a customer happy is to resolve his/her issues as quickly as possible. Freshdesk is a customer support platform where teams can work together to resolve customer issues faster.
Here are some of the top features offered by Freshdesk:
- Has an array of support channels that allows you to view customer requests in real time.
- Offers a powerful ticketing system to get contextual customer information from right inside your tickets.
- It allows you to manage all your support conversations in one place.
- You can leverage the power of Arcade gaming to improve the productivity of your desk support team.
- It allows you to create a knowledge base where your customers can get instant answers to your query.
- You have the power to offer support across multiple products, languages and time zones.
Measuring the satisfaction of your customers should be one of your priorities and Client Heartbeat provides some of the best features to do that:
- You can create your own questions or choose from a set of available questions in order to survey your customers. Simple, personalized surveys receive the highest responses.
- Survey data of one period can be compared with another period so customer satisfaction can be tracked easily.
- This tool lists customers “at risk” by comparing past scores and industry data. Moreover, it sends you an email as soon as it identifies high risk customers so that you can take timely action.
- You can easily connect and sync customers from Salesforce, Autotask and Connectwise.
Here is how MaritzCX can help your business:
- It offers surveys and data collection to calculate the efficiency of your support department.
- With the power of text analytics, you can capture, analyze and respond to unstructured feedback from your customers.
- You can leverage the power of predictive analytics to predict future possibilities and trends.
- With the help of Dashboards and Reports, you have the power to seamlessly integrate and display all of your customer experience intelligence in one place.
- You can also turn traditional CX surveys into a powerhouse of positive online reviews. This will help to improve online reputation at the local level.
5- – This is a web based live chat platform that offers easy to add widgets on the website to initiate live messaging. However, this software is different from other solution as it provides a feature where the customer can return at a future time and reinitiate the chat with the same support executive they have chatted with previously.
Here are some of the top features of this tool:
- Customers have the power to chat from any devices laptops, smartphones or tablets.
- It provides live directories of customer facing sales and support staff.
- There is no need for the customers to wait in queue and this helps to greatly enhance the customer experience.
Happy customers are the biggest asset a business can have. Making use of the above tools will surely help you to satisfy more customers and improve the overall customer retention rate.