Jaipur is one of the most beautiful locations that you will ever find in the country. It is obvious why the place is known as the Pink City. The old pink houses along with the magnificent Rajputana architecture contribute to the popularity of Jaipur. The beauty of the place is what attracts so many visitors from different parts of the country and globe. If you are a first-time visitor, then you must surely be very excited to discover the beauty of the place. Don’t know where to start? Well, here’s where you need expert help.
Where to Stay in Jaipur
Whenever you visit Jaipur, consider it to be your luckiest day as this place clearly got some of the best hotels and guesthouses at your service. The are well known for their world-class service and hospitality. From proper room amenities and facilities to amazing dining arrangements, they have everything.
Explore the Beauty of Jaipur by Touring these Places
For people who are a bit adventurous, enjoying a hot air balloon ride in Jaipur would be a great option. There are excellent tours and safaris that you can enjoy. There are so many other amazing locations here in Jaipur that you can tour. Do you want to know where to go? Well, here’s all the help that you need.
- Amber Fort: All you have to do is drive for about an hour from Jaipur and you will reach a place that is no less than a fairyland. The is situated above the Maota Lake and it was known to be the home for the Rajput rulers. One of the main attractions of the Amber Fort is the light show that happens in the evening. Don’t miss this show, people!
- City Palace: One look at the magnificent City Palace and you will know how rich the Royals in Jaipur were. The huge palace has got some of the most beautiful gardens, buildings and courtyards that add to the celestial beauty of the location. One thing that you cannot miss here is the Chandra Mahal, which is home to many Rajputs till date.
- Hawa Mahal: What do you know about Hawa Mahal façade? Well, this is what makes this place one of the most visited ones in Jaipur. There are 5 floors containing small screens and windows. These windows get the wind inside the palace and hence the name, Hawa Mahal. One of the rare beauties in Jaipur, this place is a must visit.
- Jantar Mantar: This is another one of the great locations in Jaipur where tourists just love to visit. Showcasing different structures, this observatory has a certain astronomical edge. Don’t believe us? Well, go to the place and check it out.
- Nahargarh Fort: Also known by the name of , this humongous structure stands on the edge of the Aravalli Hills. Come here and enjoy a bird’s-eye view of the city of Jaipur. Remember the movie ‘Rang De Basanti’. Some of the scenes from the movie were shot here. That’s interesting, right?
Traveling to Jaipur might just be the best decision that you make this year. What are you waiting for? Go and book the tickets right now.