Sony Ericsson has launched its sleek and sexy Aino mobile phone. The device – which allows users to remotely access media content on PS3 consoles – is also capable of transferring PC media via a standard Wi-Fi connection.
The Aino features a 3″ touch screen display (16.7 million colors), 8.1 megapixel camera, Stereo Bluetooth audio streaming and an FM radio.
In addition, the Aino boasts a media browser with 3D navigation: right, left and in depth – with a touch UI that enables users to quickly flip back and forth between various items.
Finally, the Aino offers an advanced GPS that supports photo geo tagging in conjunction with Google Maps.
Additional specs include:
- Matching headset & charging cradle
- Dimensions: 104 x 50 x 15.5mm
- Weight: 134g
- Battery Life: Talk time: up to 13hrs18, standby time: up to 380hrs18 (on GSM)
- Battery type : 3.6V, 1000 mAh, Lithium Polymer
- Audio formats supported: 3GP, AAC, MP4, M4A, MP3, AMR, AMR-WB, WAV, SMF, iMelody, XMF, WMA
- Auto Rotate with built-in accelerometer
- Internal Memory: 55MB internal memory, 8GB8 microSD
The snazzy Aino will be available on October 30 at a $600 price point.