Verizon flubs FiOS installation almost burns down AP reporter’s house

  • New York (NY) – Verizon techs incorrectly installed an optical terminal at a customer’s house causing the electrical box to catch fire, but the customer wasn’t just an Average Joe.  John Wilen is a reporter for the Associated Press and now says his FiOS optical network delivers television channels and high-speed Internet flawlessly.

    Wilen says the installer accidently shorted a wire inside the electrical box, knocking out power to the house and leaving a lot of smoke.

    Read more … AP via Google .

Related Stories

7 Basic Tips & Tricks Every New Mac Owner Should Know  

Xiaomi Air 13 Laptop Sale + Coupon

Powerful Advice for Avoiding Distractions in the Workplace