Cervantes Mobile has debuted a foldable Bluetooth keyboard that can be used to transform iOS and Android smartphones into fully functional laptops.
The $80 keyboard - which folds down to a compact size - includes a detachable cradle to hold the device in either portrait or landscape orientation. The keyboard is also rigid when unfolded, allowing for easy and comfortable placement in laps.
So if you miss the old way of doing things, this Bluetooth keyboard may just be what you were looking for.
After all, there are still a number of smartphone users who simply don’t feel completely comfortable writing e-mails and taking notes via a smartphone interface.
The Jorno Bluetooth Keyboard is expected to launch in early 2011 for $100, but can be pre-ordered now for $80 here.
Additional specs include:
- 3.5 x 3.5 x 0.9 inches (folded).
- 8.5 x 3.5 x 0.3 inches (unfolded).
- Weight - 8.8 ounces.
- Battery - Rechargeable lithium ion.
- Up to 1 month of wireless productivity per charge.
- Connections - Mini USB charging cable (included).
- Bluetooth 2.1 + EDR.
- Indicators - On/Off LED.
- Low battery LED.
- Compatibility - Designed to work with a variety of Bluetooth enabled mobile devices.