Dude, this KegPuter dispenses beer
Nvidia and a crew of modders have fashioned a fully-functional beer dispensing system and liquid cooled GeForce GTX gaming PC out of a single 15.5 gallon keg.
The 'puter - built by Ben Lzicar and Richard Surroz - also features a 2.5 gallon mini keg, along with an integrated refrigeration system and in-line Co2 pump.
"Being the creative geeks that we are we realized that this mod needed to not only be good looking, it had to be utilitarian," Nvidia spokesperson Kris Rey told TG Daily.
"[That is why you can] pour ice-cold beer without the need of pesky beer pumps or giant tubs of ice."
Unsurprisingly, the KegPuter made its triumphant debut at CES 2011, an event which artfully (*cough*) blends hard tech with even (*hic*) harder alcohol.
Additional specs include:
- 2 x EVGA GeForce GTX 580 Hydrocopper 2 graphics cards in 2-Way SLI
- ASUS P67 Sandybridge motherboard
- Intel i7 2600 3.4 Ghz Sandybridge CPU
- 8 gigs of DDR3 Crucial Ballistix at 1600 Mhz
- Crucial 160 Gig SSD
- Danger Den Extreme liquid cooling system
- Antec 1200 watt TruePower Quattro PSU