Qore leaks new PSP details before E3 debut
Los Angeles (CA) - GamersConsoleNetwork has managed to snag the first official images of the PSP Go from Qore. Qore, a subscription-based interactive online magazine for the North American PlayStation Network, apparently published its June 2009 edition slightly ahead of schedule.
The video, which can be viewed on YouTube, reveals the following features and information:
- Approximate release date - Fall 2009.
- Memory - 16 gigs of flash.
- UMD drive - not present.
- Bluetooth - tethering support enabled.
- Weight - 43 percent lighter than the PSP-3000
- Screen size - 3.8 inches.
- PSP-3000 - expected to remain on the market for an undisclosed period of time.
- PSP games confirmed - Gran Turismo, Metal Gear Solid and LittleBigPlanet.
Meanwhile, the Entertainment Software Association (ESA) has announced that 200 computer and video game companies will showcase their wares at the E3 Expo in Los Angeles, which is scheduled to kick off on June 2. For example, SouthPeak is expected to demo at least 6 titles, including:
- Section 8 - Sci-fi first person shooter.
- Raven Squad - a tactical action game set in the Amazonian jungles.
- Brave: A Warrior's Tale - set in a fantastic world of Native America.
Eidos Interactive has also announced its game lineup, which will feature Batman: Arkham Asylum, Mini Ninjas and Just Cause 2. Additional titles from other publishers are likely to include:
- FUEL (Xbox 360, PS3)
- Red Faction: Guerrilla (PS3, Xbox 360)
- Wolfenstein 3D (XBLA, PSN)
- Bioshock 2