Two second-gen tablets in Apple’s iPad Pros’ upscale product line are soon to hit the market, reportedly in March 2017. As the iPad Pro 2’s two variants are lined up for launch, gadget lovers and iPad enthusiasts from around the world are trying to figure out exactly what the new iPad Pro 2 will present to the world. However, there are several rumors about the yet-to-be-launched iPads, currently making rounds in the industry.
Size & design features
According to experts, total three new iPads will be entering the market in March 2017 and these launches are most likely to stir various tech platforms this year. Among the three, one is rumored to be an entry-level iPad with a 9.7 inch screen, whereas the other two are predicted to be the bigger iPad Pros with 10.5 inch and 12.9 inch screens each.
The entry-level one will possibly replace iPad Air 2 currently available in the market and will possibly be powered by an A9 or A9X processor. Designs of other two are suspected to be derived from that of the second-generation line of tablets.
Moreover, these two are believed to be powered with new A10X processors for the sake of suitability for a few further upgrades. Among the two, the 10.5 inch iPad Pro is likely to have ultrathin bezels, as there no physical button for ‘home’.
- First to be released in the UK, the much awaited iPad Pro 2 will be later launched in the US, followed by other parts of the world.
- As the iOS version 10.3 is expected to be released in beta this month, it’s quite clear that the aforementioned tablets will have updated iOS versions.
- It is been reported that the much awaited iPad Pro 2 will be first released in the UK, followed by the US and other parts of the world.
- The new iOS versions are rumored to offer the theater-mode, accessible only after the launch of new iPad Pros and iPad Air 3.
- Furthermore, data storage in these new iPad Pros might come with the capacity of 256 GB. However, a majority tech experts are preferably ignoring this as a rumor.
- The new, yet-to-be-launched iPad Pros will be possibly available in Rose Gold, the recently added color to almost every bestselling Apple product.
- Apple’s True Tone display will be there in order to maintain the automatic adjustment of white balances.
- Consumers today are much concerned about the camera specs and quality. The rear camera is rumored to be the 12 megapixel iSight camera, featuring a few unique functions, including Live Photos and video recording of up to 4K.
- Moreover, the front camera would probably have a 5 megapixel specification, offering the same Retina Flash and FaceTime HD, which were amongst the basic features of previous iPads.
The 12.9 inch iPad Pro 2 (32 GB, 128 GB, and 256 GB) will possibly be priced at US$ 799, US$ 949, and US$ 1099, respectively.
The launch of new tablets in the global market is likely to shape the entire market dynamics, according to Future Market Insights. According to a recent study conducted by the company, the current global revenue sales of tablets will possibly expand at a compound annual growth rate of over 20% by 2026 end. Attributed to a sizeable market covered to iOS, Apple will reportedly account for over 45% share of these revenues.
For insights on the possible impact of (Apple’s) iPads on the global tablets market, take a quick look at a recently published report outlook by Future Market Insights, http://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-1987
Author: Abhishek Budholiya is a tech blogger, digital marketing pro, and has contributed to numerous tech magazines. Currently, as a technology and digital branding consultant with Future Market Insights, he offers his analysis on the tech market research landscape. His forte is analysing the commercial viability of a new breakthrough, a trait you can see in his writing. When he is not ruminating about the tech world, he can be found playing table tennis or hanging out with his friends.