Vacuum Cleaner Hacks
It is quite true that vacuum cleaners have become an essential part of our home appliances. When it comes to keeping our living space clean and tidy, the vacuum cleaners certainly have made the process of cleaning quite simple and less tiring. This is the reason why almost every house these days has a vacuum cleaner. However, it is also true that not many house owners know how to make optimum utilization of a vacuum cleaner.
In this regard, there are certain tricks and tips that one should keep in mind. A vacuum cleaner is not only capable of keeping your house clean, but it can also add a lot of freshness to the ambience of your house. Plus, it is also effective in keeping away the germs, bacteria, and other microorganism from your home. As a result, your living space would turn out to healthier. All you have to do is follow these tricks.
How to make optimum use of your vacuum cleaner?
· Make your living space smell amazing- This trick can make you home smell absolutely fresh. All you have to do is dip a small sized cotton ball in your favourite aromatic oil or perfume and then simply drop the ball into the cleaner bag of the vacuum cleaner. Now, as you use the vacuum cleaner for cleaning the house, the scent released will completely freshen up the air. In this way, you will not have to use a room spray after you are done with the cleaning process.
· Get respite from fleas- Now you do not have to make use of harsh chemicals, because through studies it has been found that even vacuum cleaners are effective for killing fleas. When you vacuum the carpet, more than 95 percent of the fleas get killed. So do not forget to vacuum the carpet regularly.
· Get rid of allergens- When we keep the windows open most of the times, the windowsills as well as the screen doors turn out to be the haven for dust and pollens. In order to get rid of them, you should make use of the brush tool of your vacuum cleaner. This tool is quite effective in cleaning the door track and windowsill, which in turn prevents the allergens from spreading into your living space. You can use the same brush for cleaning the window screens. In this regard, the services offered by vacuum fanatics can totally impress you.
· Clean the kitchen appliances- There is no doubt that kitchen is one the busiest areas of our home. Plus, when we cook then it is quite normal to see bits of food scattered here and there; particularly beneath the cooking appliances, such as toaster, microwave oven, gas oven, etc. If you do not clean them up, your kitchen will slowly turn into a haven for various insects, such as cockroaches. In addition, the area will stink as well. In this regard, you can make use of the crevice tool of your vacuum cleaner in order to get rid of the mess around. But, before you clean any kitchen appliance, make sure it has cooled down.
· Clean the bathroom- Like we know, bathrooms attract a lot of dirt and dust. If you do not clean the light fixtures and bathroom accessories on regular basis, they will lose their shine. Wiping the baseboards, walls, the side of the toilet, and the cabinets does take a lot of time. But, the mixture of steam and dust particles makes it even tougher. Fortunately, you can use your vacuum cleaner to get rid of such issues. You can make use of a soft brush attachment, which in turn will easily remove the dust smeared around the items.
So, those were some of the tricks you can keep in mind. In addition to them, there are many more ways to make optimum use of these appliances. For example, when it comes to fixing the carpet dents, you simply have to place ice cubes on the dents, and allow the water to melt, which in turn will help the carpet fibres to get back to their original shape. Now, to maintain the upright shape, you simply need to vacuum over the wet regions.
In the present time, the use of robotic vacuum cleaners is getting more and more popular among the masses. So, if you own a robotic vacuum cleaner, let us provide you some tips regarding its usage.
· Before bringing your robotic vacuum cleaner into action, you must get rid of all the clutter from the floor. Otherwise, the machine will not be able move freely on the floor, and it might affect its efficiency too.
· Not many owners pay attention to the battery level of the robotic vacuum cleaners. If you do not recharge or change the batteries on time, the machine will not be able to clean properly. Plus, it might also affect the life of the vacuum cleaner.
· Cleaning the dust sensor from time to time is absolutely important. During the cleaning process, it is quite common that dust will get accumulated on the sensors. So, if you do not clean the machine from time to time, it will not perform smoothly.
When purchasing a robotic vacuum cleaner, you must take into consideration the size of the appliance. You need to pick a size in accordance with the space availability of your home. So, keep the above mentioned aspects in mind and clean your house properly.